When a motorcycle rider is hit by a car or truck, there is often little that can be done to avoid serious injury. While helmets save lives, even riders who are wearing helmets can still suffer severe head and neck injuries, including catastrophic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries resulting in paralysis.
Unfortunately, even the safest motorcycle riders can face extreme risks when motorists drive recklessly and make careless mistakes. Tragically, a significant percentage of motorcycle accidents involving other vehicles are fatal. When a driver’s negligence is to blame for a rider’s injuries, the driver deserves to be held fully accountable under the law.
HOW A LAWYER CAN HELP AFTER AN L.A. MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT
I have years of experience representing accident victims, including those injured in crashes involving motorcycles, cars and trucks. I understand the unique and complex legal issues involved, and I know what it takes to help my clients win just compensation. If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in a motorcycle crash, I encourage you to contact me so that I can help you secure the compensation you deserve.
TYPES OF CASES WE TAKE
My experience includes representing motorcycle riders and their families in cases involving:
- Distracted and inattentive drivers
- Drivers violating motorcyclists’ right of way
- Aggressive drivers, including accidents involving road rage
- Excessive speeding and reckless driving
- Dangerous road conditions and defective roads
- Poor weather conditions and visibility
- Defective motorcycles and motorcycle equipment
DAMAGES AVAILABLE FOR MOTORCYCLE CRASH VICTIMS
If you are a motorcyclist who has been injured due to the fault of another, or if you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, I will fight to obtain maximum compensation for your financial and non-financial losses. I know what these companies will do to deny claims and limit accident victims’ financial recoveries. I am prepared to battle the big insurers so that you have the resources you need to recover and move on with your life.
After a serious motorcycle accident, the compensation available will typically include:
- Coverage for past and future medical bills and other out-of-pocket expenses
- Compensation for lost wages and reduced earning capacity
- Compensation for pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and other non-financial losses
- Repair or replacement costs for your motorcycle
- Funeral costs, burial costs, and mental suffering in cases of wrongful death